Hi James

Three quick questions:

- The sign-up asks if you're an individual or an organisation, so does
this mean that you're going to let anyone use it as a platform
(possibly answered already by your comment about 'whitelist mode', and
by the statement 'Powerful free tools for *artists*, museums, archives
and galleries', but thought I'd check how far that might extend, for
example into the realms of private collectors, historians,
genealogists ...?)

- Will there be any cross-gallery interface or tools like search?

- Do users get a sandbox type environment or at least the ability to
hide their entire gallery, or bits of it, whilst developing the
content?

Thanks, James

---
James Morley