Final posting from me (and I know it’s not Friday).

Just to get your brains working before Christmas, I’d like to see who can solve this first. Might even send you a box of chocolates!

And no googling for the answer…

A pilgrim comes to a crossroads and doesn’t know which way to turn. There are two men at the crossroads who know the way, one of whom always tells the truth, the other who always tells lies, but he doesn’t know which one is which. He is allowed to ask one of them one question – how does he find out which is the right road ?

There is a solution, though working it out drove me mad for a while.

Best

Barbara

Barbara Norrey MA

Head of Evidence Based Practice

Public Health

Barbara Norrey

Essex County Council

County Hall, A Block

Market Road

Chelmsford CM1 1QH

Tel: 01245 437105

Internal: 51105

Mob: 07921 397523

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain confidential or privileged information and should not be read, copied or otherwise used by any other person unless express permission is given. If you are not a named recipient, please contact the sender and delete the email from your system. It is the recipient's responsibility to ensure that appropriate measures are in place to check for software viruses.