*******Apologies for cross posting *************

Library Assistant (1 year maternity cover) We're looking for an enthusiastic library assistant to be part of the team providing knowledge and library services to a wide range of staff across Barts Health Trust. We are looking for someone with good communication and customer care skills.

Based at Newham University Hospital

£16,271 to £19,268 pa + allowances

Please apply online at   www.jobs.nhs.uk      Ref:  259-CORP1404MN

Helen Alper

Associate Director of Knowledge Services

Barts Health NHS Trust

Whipps Cross Hospital Library

Leytonstone, London E11 1NR

Direct line  020 8535 6860     (internal ext. 6872)

Mobile: 07415 208834

Website:  www.bartshealth.nhs.uk

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressee only. If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the originator immediately. The unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden. This mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving the Barts Health NHS Trust network. Barts Health NHS Trust will not be liable for direct, special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being passed on.