Apologies for cross posting.

Alison

Research Data Management Project Manager

Job title: Research Data Management Project Manager;

Job reference: PM13109;

Application closing date: 06/02/2014;

Salary Grade 7, £37,756 to £46,400;

Package Full Time Fixed Term;

Job category/type Fixed Term, Full Time, Professional and Managerial.

Joining our Research and Enterprise Development team, you will work closely with the research and administrative community to lead the development of a Research Data Management (RDM) service for University of Reading researchers. You will develop a service to provide the means to store and manage research data in an effective and secure fashion, enabling researchers to easily manage, manipulate, share and preserve their data.

We are looking for a dynamic, proactive individual who can take responsibility for co-coordinating the development and delivering the service.

You will have:

-           A research, library or IT background but the ability to work at the interface of all 3 disciplines

-           Knowledge and experience of Research Data Management

-           Proven project management experience

-           Strong leadership and communications skills

Further Particulars

Informal contact details

Contact role:  Head of Research and Enterprise Development

Contact name:  Dr Anne-Marie van Dodeweerd

Contact phone:  +44 (0)118 378 6756

Contact email:  [log in to unmask]

To formally apply please visit www.reading.ac.uk/jobs or contact Human Resources, University of Reading, Whiteknights, PO Box 217, Reading RG6 6AH. Telephone +44(0)118 378 6771 (voicemail)

Please quote the relevant reference number.

We value a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community.

Alison Sutton, Repository Manager
CentAUR, Room 3S09,

URS Building,
University of Reading, Whiteknights