italian-studies: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies The Editorial Board is pleased to announce the publication of  "Azimuth. Philosophical Coordinates in Modern and Contemporary Age" second issue, on the topic: Aesthetics and Politics. Perspectives in Contemporary Philosophy.

Here's the link to our publisher's page, 'Edizioni di Storia e Letteratura', where you can find the table of contents and buy the issue, single pdf of the articles, e-book or subscribe to 2014 issues:
http://www.azimuthjournal.com/azimuth-journal-of-philosophy-issues/item/22-azimuth-journal-of-philosophy-n002

"Azimuth" is an international, half-yearly published journal of philosophy for the discussion, criticism and development of current topics of debate founded by a group of young researcher and PhD scholars based at Sapienza University of Rome.
It invites contributions in Italian, English, German, French, Spanish language; all essays are received by direct invitation of the Editorial board and are all double blind-peer reviewed. Azimuth is distributed by the National distribution network of bookstores, and reaches the main libraries in Italy and abroad.
The journal is registered at Tribunale di Roma.

Further information about the next issues (1/2014: Utopias. The 'un-placed' in language and politics and 2/2014: Ratio Mundi. Possible cosmologies between narrative and logic) and our mission are available on www.azimuthjournal.com.
For any request please write to [log in to unmask]

********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: subscribe italian-studies YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: unsubscribe italian-studies to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/italian-studies