*with apologies for cross posting*

HEA annual conference 2014 call for contributions opens

The call for contributions is now open for the HEA’s 2014 annual conference, ‘Preparing for learning futures: the next ten years’, which will take place at Aston University on 2-3 July 2014. Contributions for the conference are invited in each of the four strands:

·         the future is now;

·         the future is connected;

·         the future is global;

·         the future is unwritten.

The conference marks the tenth anniversary of the HEA and asks what the past ten years can tell us about what the next ten years might bring. The event will focus on the future of the student learning experience and ask how we are preparing ourselves for it; it will look at how current policy and practice is (or is not) equipping us for the opportunities that lie ahead and what may need to be done to both adapt to and create new learning environments.

The call for contributions will close on 27 January 2014, and bookings for conference attendance will open in January. Information about the conference, including guidelines for submitting a session, can be found on the website

#heaconf14

Best Wishes

Chris

Chris Vincent

Administrator (Leadership and Strategy)

T +44 (0)1904 717500            [log in to unmask]

cid:image001.png@01CD811B.9726E0A0

The Higher Education Academy, Innovation Way, York Science Park, Heslington, York, YO10 5BR

www.heacademy.ac.uk – Twitter@HEAcademy

This e-mail along with any attachment(s) is strictly confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not disclose, store, copy, take any action or omit to take any action in reliance of its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail immediately. Views expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Higher Education Academy. Please note that this e-mail has been created in the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a secure communications medium. We advise that you understand and observe this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us. Although we have taken steps to ensure this e-mail and attachment(s) are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice, the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free as the Higher Education Academy will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on by this e-mail and/or any attachment(s). The Higher Education Academy. Company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales no. 04931031. Registered as a charity in England and Wales no. 1101607. Registered as a charity in Scotland no. SC043946.