HI

Over the last few years wellbeing/happiness has been integrated into the undergraduate sociology programme here at Northumbria University, substantively in debates around identity, social justice, globalisation, development etc as well as in relation to the core theory modules we teach in years 1 and 2. It is also covered in our Masters programme on international development. I also plan to offer an option module on the sociology of happiness for 3rd undergraduate students from 2015.

best wishes

Mark Cieslik

From: BSA happiness study group [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of David Tross [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2013 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: happiness courses/modules in UK - info needed

hi all...

 I'm scoping existing HE provision re happiness  courses/modules ( undergrad and postgrad) run by UK institutions. I've found some bits and bobs but I would much appreciate any info you can give me.

P.S It was great to meet you all at the London event and thanks everyone for sensing their slides round.

David
--
David Tross
Associate lecturer