Hi David,

The Philosophy department at the University of Southampton also offer a module called 'Happiness and Wellbeing':

http://www.southampton.ac.uk/humanities/undergraduate/modules/phil3041_happiness_and_wellbeing.page#overview

Like Alexandra, I have no knowledge of any happiness modules in Sociology (aside from 2 lectures on my Emotions and Social Life unit at Portsmouth).

Best wishes,

Laura