Hi

So in my latest quoting - 4TB are coming out cheaper (per TB) by around 15% .

I am in 2 minds now whether 4 TB drives (and up to 36 of them per server) is taking things too far. The "36" is also optional but the drive trays are coming out 30% cheaper than the servers so that is also erring towards more drives per server.

Anyway I know we discussed before, and the T1 went for 4TB drives.. and we can discuss again next wed but I just thought I'd see if there were strong opinions.

Wahid
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.