From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eleanor Root
Sent: 06 December 2013 14:01
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: smells in galleries

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me. I want to include a few smells in a 1970s exhibition that we're opening but I'm not sure of the best way to contain them. I've been warned that I definitely want to be able to put a lid on them or they'll make everything stink.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Elle

Eleanor Root
Our Museum Programme Assistant

Museum of East Anglian Life
Stowmarket
Suffolk
IP14 1DL
01449 612229
www.eastanglianlife.org.uk<http://www.eastanglianlife.org.uk/>

[Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/MuseumEALife>[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/MuseumEALife>

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining, leaving and suspending mail (eg during a holiday) see the list website at https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=GEM + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +