Dear all,

The Edinburgh International Science Festival is now seeking to expand our network of content providers and are looking for the best workshops, shows, exhibitions and communicators to add to our database of world-class science content. As experienced festival programmers on the international scene, we will be looking to forge new collaborations with organisations and individuals who share our goal of creating exciting and inspirational science communication events.

We're now reaching out to industry bodies, museums and individual science communicators to offer you the chance to add your details to the database and ask you to circulate this opportunity to your members and associates. This is an open callout for content, and information supplied will be used by our team to help identify potential partners for our future ventures. Inclusion in the database is entirely free, details will not be passed on to anyone and all creative copyright is retained by the provider.

Organisations and individuals interested in joining our database should submit details by following this link: http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk/international/open-call.

For more information about who we are, what we do and our international projects, see http://www.sciencefestival.co.uk. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please contact Siān Hickson on [log in to unmask].

Laura McLister
Events Developer

Edinburgh International Science Festival
T: 0131 553 0320        E: [log in to unmask]
DL: 0131 553 0324     W: www.sciencefestival.co.uk

Suite 1 | Mitchell House | 5 Mitchell Street | Edinburgh | EH6 7BD