Hi Catherine,

Is your mask a file that contains only voxels with values 0 and 1? If not, the result of the multiplication may lie in an unusual range. Maybe you could try:

fslmaths mask -bin -mul tfce_corrp_tstat2.nii.gz -thr 0.95 output

Then use fslstats on the output to get the number of voxels as you need.

All the best,

Anderson