Hi experts, and in particular, bedpostx developers,

I'm trying to describe - in lay terms - the parameters on which bedpostx estimates distributions. Would you agree with the following:

Angles theta and phi describe the orientation of each of the potential crossing fiber tracts.
The anisotropic volume fraction describes the contribution of the tract to the overall anisotropy of diffusion observed in the voxel (i.e. higher AVF means the tract is more dominant).

Further, am I correctly assuming that it is the AVF that determines with which likelihood the directional distribution of one of multiple crossing fibers is sampled during probtrackx, i.e. that if I allowed for two fiber directions per voxel, and if fiber 1's AVF distribution had overall much higher values than that of fiber 2, fiber 1's directional distributions would be sampled much more often to determine the continuation of the fiber sample than those of fiber 2?

Thanks a lot!
Anna