Hi,

Assuming the confounding factors are in the form of time series (one entry per volume), you can put them in either place.

Cheers,
Jeanette

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 8:45 AM, Mark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi FSL experts,

I have several regressors of no interest (or confounding factors) and I want to put it in the 1st-level model. I intend to put them as several EVs but I noticed there is a "Add additional confound EVs" in Stats, so where should I input these confounding factors? And, the two places will yield the same results for my regressors of interest?

Thanks