Hi Steve,

I can't check it right now but this looks right to me. We'd normally think on the sums of squares instead of variances, but since the N is the same across all the model, this shouldn't matter.

As a quick check, you can verify that var(Y) is the same as the sum of the vars for each of the EVs computed separately using the equation, plus the variance of the residuals.

All the best,

Anderson