Hi all,
I am having trouble trying to convert nifti DTI data that I used for a tbss analysis into analyze. This I wanted to do for the purpose of running a multiple regression on these data in SPM. However, after I desing my model and try to run the estimation, spm would not work, citing that the files don't have the same directions.

"Running 'Factorial design specification'
Mapping files                           :
    ** The images do not all have the same dimensions. **
The function assumes that a voxel in one image corresponds with
the same  voxel in another.   This  is not a safe assumption if
the  image dimensions differ.   Please  ensure  that  you  have
processed all the image data in the same way (eg. check spatial
normalisation bounding-boxes, voxel-sizes etc).
Here are the dimensions of the image volumes.  This list can be
used to determine which file(s) are causing the problem.

[128 112 68]  /media/disk6/regression/con01_dti_a_data_FA_FA.img
[128 112 68]  /media/disk6/regression/con02_dti_a_data_FA_FA.img
[112 128 68]  /media/disk6/regression/con03_dti_a_data_FA_FA.img
..."

There is obviously a problem with control 3 and a bunch of other subjects not shown here. However, when I display all the images (both in fslview and spm), they are obviously all aligned the same way. I used fslchfiletype to create the analyze images, so i tried re-running it, but the result is identical. I also tried to run coregistration in spm, to no avail.
Does anyone have a suggestion how to deal with this situation? Any help is much appreciated!
Thanks a lot,
Tomas M.