Hi Mark,

Typing <echo $FSLDIR> into a terminal window gives me </usr/local/fsl>

I started matlab by double-clicking on an icon

Thanks for your reply,
Chris

Hi,

What do you get when to do the following in a terminal window:

  echo $FSLDIR

I think the problem might stem from this.

Also, how are you starting matlab?  From the command line, or double-clicking on an icon (or something else)?

All the best,
Mark