Hi, sorry to pester, just wondering what route I should explore next….

Thanks much,

Peter

From: Cook, Peter F.
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 3:31 PM
To: 'FSL - FMRIB's Software Library'
Subject: RE: [FSL] Confusing errors in higher level feat analysis

Thanks for getting back to me Matthew,

I’ve attached the relevant readout from these for my 12 subjects (cope files from first-level analyses). Voxel size and TR are the same for all subjects.

In brief, the qform and sform orientations are the same for each file. The qto_xyz:4 and sto_xyz:4 are also the same for each subject.

However, the qto_xyz and sto_xyz 1-3 values are different between each subject. The first value for the qto and sto xyz:1 values is very close for each subject.

Is this a problem? And, if so, what might explain it? (Given that they were all normalized to the same template).

Thanks much,

Peter