Hi Mark,

Yes, it sounds that fsl_sub does not work with your cluster queueing environment. Have a search in the list, there has been some recent email exchange on patched fsl_sub versions for torque. For instance:

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1312&L=fsl&P=R8238&1=fsl&9=A&J=on&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4

Cheers
Stam