Dear Mark,

What can I do to speed up the process if the files are taking too long to download? Thanks.

Best regards,

Isobel French
Academic Coordinator and Research Officer
Division of Neurosurgery
Department of Surgery
Faculty of Medicine
University of Malaya
016-7937605
03-79493138

On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Mark Jenkinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Yes,
Mark

On 28 Nov 2013, at 09:47, Isobel French <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Mark,

Are you referring to the data files listed from number 1-5 ? Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Isobel French