Dear FSL users,

I am processing a batch of fMRI data which scans along x-axis, left to right. There is something off during the slice timing procedure. Here is my scripts.

slicetimer -i func.nii.gz -o func_st.nii.gz -r 2 -d 1

The orientation of input (func.nii.gz) is RPI. However, output (func_st.nii.gz) is LPS. In FSLview, I found that the left/right, superior/inferior of func_st.nii.gz is opposite from func.nii.gz.

Does anyone have experience about slice timing the sagittal acquisition EPI data? Look forward your kind help! Thanks a lot!

Ting