Hi
Most likely scenario is those seeds are not within the brain mask in diffusion space.

Cheers
Saad

On 6 Dec 2013, at 01:45, wen.zhang55 <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

Hi, I have problems with probtrack result while doing from seed vertexes to whole brain mask. The output of seeds * mask matrix indicates that several seeds have no connection to any point of brain (rows filled up with zeros). I checked the seed mask, all of them were in the Wm/Gm surface. So I am quite confused about this phenomenon, how does this happen ?
Thank you !

best,
Cowen

2013-12-06