Hey Steve,

> Hi - the image dimensions of these files don’t match the design.fsf
> or the log files you sent before.
> Make sure that you are running this from the GUI, and selecting all
> inputs datasets in an up to date way in the GUI.

I didn't send the right design.fsf, but the errors and the settings
are the same for every of the send files. I didn't change the number
of volumes against the automatic detection nor did Melodic set a wrong
number.

> Also - some of these datasets are large - so make sure that you have
> plenty of RAM/swap for this.

The Ram/swap also doesn't matter: I did a NifTi out of only 100 Dicom
(instead of 1570)
volumes and I got the same error messages (that the design.fsf  I sent).

Sorry for bothering, but I didn't change the usage behaviour with
Melodic. I tried a lot before considering to mail. I also followed the
instructions on the Feat FAQ section for debugging this kind of error.

I have attached the easiest example, and this time with everything needed.

I also searched for differences and I found a small one: the
example_func2highres.png
is missing in those cases where things went wrong comparing the "reg"
sub-directories.

Translation help:
/bin/rm: Entfernen von „example_func2highres1.png“ nicht möglich:
Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden

/bin/rm: Removing of „example_func2highres1.png“ not possible:
File or directory not found

Thanks once again and good night!
Matthias