Dear Joy,

Yes, that's right. No need for site, sex or education if you have
subject-specific regressors as nuisance.

Alternatively, and perhaps easier to see, you can just subtract one
timepoint from another, in which case you'll have 1 image per subject, and
things should look more familiar then.

All the best,

Anderson