Sent: 19 December 2013 08:33
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Invigilation Presentations

Hi,

Does anybody have a generic presentation they are willing to share for Invigilator training or can point me in the right direction for web resources.  Following a restructure earlier in the year the invigilators were made redundant (we were allowed to retain one!) and we now have to rely upon support staff.  I need to conduct some training in the New Year for support staff followed by specific training on the different online portals.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Steve Rogers BSc (Hons) MCMI MCQI CQP
Head of Quality Assurance

Direct Dial: 01480 379215

Follow us.....
[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/Facebook.png]<https://www.facebook.com/HuntingdonshireRegionalCollege>[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/Twitter.png]<http://twitter.com/HuntsCollege>

[http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/images/footer.jpg]<http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/news-events/events/open-days/>

To view our email disclaimer please click the following link http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/Disclaimer/
THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this e-mail think whether it is really necessary, thank you.
This email is confidential and is for the attention of the addressee only. Esher College accept no responsibility for information, errors or omissions contained in it. If you received this email in error, please inform us by reply and delete all copies from your system. No legally binding commitments are, or will, be created by this email and where it is our intention to create such legally binding commitments, we will do so through hard copy correspondence or documents. All email received and sent by us may be monitored to protect the business interests of Esher College.