Call for Panels & Papers - UACES 44th Annual Conference

University College Cork, Ireland - 1-3 September 2014

Join us in Cork, Ireland for a three-day interdisciplinary conference covering all aspects of contemporary European studies.

We welcome both panel and paper proposals from across academic disciplines including law, economics, geography, history, sociology, public policy and politics. We accept submissions from established academics, practitioners and well-prepared doctoral students.

The deadline for submitting panel and paper proposals is Friday 17 January 2014.

For guidelines on how to submit a proposal visit: http://www.uaces.org/events/call/guidelines.php.

To find out more about the conference visit: www.uaces.org/cork<http://www.uaces.org/cork>.

HIGH REPRESENTATIVE CATHERINE ASHTON HAS PROVISIONALLY ACCEPTED OUR INVITATION TO DELIVER THE KEYNOTE SPEECH AT THE CONFERENCE.