The Ruth Hayman Trust (supported by NATECLA) gives small grants to former ESOL students/refugees.

http://www.ruthhaymantrust.com/applications.htm

Judy Kirsh

NATECLA co-chair

From: ESOL-Research discussion forum and message board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of helen weir
Sent: 17 December 2013 11:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: enquiry re small amounts of funding

one of our clients at the British Red Cross Refugee Support service is asking for a small amount of funding for a college course (£45 for a bricklaying course).  Does anyone know of a charity that we could approach on our client's behalf? He is an asylum seeker.
Thanks
Helen Weir

No virus found in this message.