Apologies for any cross-posting – I hope the information about NATECLA’s forthcoming managers meeting in Halifax is of interest. Details regarding a similar event in Birmingham in February will be disseminated in due course.

Join the first NATECLA ESOL Managers' Meeting in the North of England

Following the success of the London Managers' meetings we would like to invite you to the first Northern Managers' meeting:

At this first meeting, we look forward to welcoming:

§  Alex Stevenson who leads on ESOL at NIACE, and

§  Helen Georgiou from Pearson will be present to talk about the new Edexcel QCF ESOL qualifications

There will be an opportunity to discuss key issues regarding provision and funding and to decide priorities for future meetings. Entry is free and open to all ESOL Managers and Coordinators.

Reserve your place by booking online.

An additional meeting will take place in February 2014 for ESOL managers and coordinators based in or around the Midlands region. Details to follow.

All the best

Laura

Laura Plotnek

National Coordinator

Email:     [log in to unmask]
Address: NATECLA National Centre, South & City College Birmingham College, Hall Green Campus, Cole Bank Road, Birmingham, B28 8ES United Kingdom

Tel:          07875 683254 (NATECLA National Centre)

                07443 601298 (My direct mobile number)

Website:  www.natecla.org.uk

Charity registration number: 1154124

*********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html A quick guide to using Jiscmail lists can be found at: http://jiscmail.ac.uk/help/using/quickuser.htm To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]