Fyi.

From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 December 2013 4:24 PM
Cc: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: OPA (Vic) report on parents with disability

Dear members of the OPA Policy and Research Reference Group,
I write to let you know that the first of Barbara Carter's two reports on
parents with disability is now publicly available. The report, entitled
'Whatever happened to the village? The removal of children from parents with
a disability. Report 1: Family law - the hidden issues', is now available on
our website (via:  <http://www.publicadvocate.vic.gov.au/research/255/>
http://www.publicadvocate.vic.gov.au/research/255/) and I have attached a
copy here. Please feel free to circulate it as you see fit. And best wishes
on the festive season.

With regards,
John Chesterman

John Chesterman  Manager Policy and Education
Office of the Public Advocate, 1/204 Lygon Street, Carlton VIC 3053
 T 03 9603 9567  F 1300 787 510  TTY 1300 305 612  DX 210293
 E  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
[log in to unmask]  W
<http://www.publicadvocate.vic.gov.au/> www.publicadvocate.vic.gov.au

Our mission: To uphold the rights and interests of people with a disability
and work to eliminate abuse, neglect and exploitation.

Our values: Respect  Compassion  Inclusiveness  Ethical behaviour
Independence

Confidentiality and Privacy
This email is intended only for the person or organisation to which it is
addressed. It may
contain confidential material. If you are not the intended recipient, we
request that you not
read, forward, print, copy, disclose or use it in any way. Please notify the
sender immediately
and delete or destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. The
Office of the Public
Advocate respects your privacy. See our website for our privacy policy.

PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL
The content of this e-mail and any attachments may be private and
confidential, intended only for use of the individual or entity named. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not read,
forward, print, copy, disclose, use or store in any way the information this
e-mail or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately
and delete or destroy all copies of this e-mail and any attachments.
Our organisation respects the privacy of individuals. For a copy of our
privacy policy please go to our website or contact us..