This is an article pOsted by myself and Dr A Vogel, concerning a patient’s journey with Friedreich’s ATAXIA.  Published in the BMJ’s Medical Journal.

Your article has been published at http://www.bmj.com

We are delighted to tell you that your article

Friedreich ataxia

has just been published by the BMJ. We think our readers will enjoy and learn from it, and thank you for writing it.

As the author of the article(s), you are automatically signed up for alerts if a rapid response is posted, or if the article is subsequently cited by another author. Access your article at: http://bmj.com/cgi/content/full/bmj.f7062
or use this toll free link: http://bmj.com/cgi/content/full/bmj.f7062?ijkey=lAEDTd9zL8rHT7a&keytype=ref

We encourage authors to engage with readers who respond to articles, so please read these responses and reply to them if you feel this is required. To do this, follow the link "Respond to this article" on the article page. Please entitle your reply "Author's reply".

To maximise the usefulness of publication to you and to help you track the impact of your article we ALSO offer the following services:

Republication
Your publication licence allows you to post your article's URL (provided above) on either your own or your employer's website, thereby giving users free access to the full text of your article on bmj.com. If your article is anything other than a research paper you will need to use the toll free link to ensure visitors have free access to the article. Alternatively, you can post the full text of your published article on either website.

Note on original research articles: deposition in PubMed Central
Original research articles that are accepted and published by the BMJ are freely accessible on bmj.com. They are also deposited in PubMed Central as soon as they are published. This fulfils the requirements of the NIH, Research Councils UK, and the Wellcome Trust for the deposition of accepted manuscripts, without further intervention from the author. To read more about PubMed Central see:
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/about/intro.html

Email alerting service
You have been signed up for alerts, which will be emailed to you when any of the following occur:

If you have already registered for alerts on www.bmj.com, then use your regular username and password to review and edit your alerts at: http://www.bmj.com/highwire/user/alerts

If you have not already registered, go to: http://www.bmj.com/highwire/user/alerts and follow the instructions to register, using the email address to which this email was sent ([log in to unmask]).

Reprints
If you require reprints please forward this email to [log in to unmask]
, stating the number of reprints required. Minimum order 100 copies.

Print copy of the BMJ
If you would like a print copy of the journal containing your article please forward this email to Malcolm Brown ([log in to unmask]
) giving your full postal address.

Thank you for publishing with us. You may want to keep a copy of this email for future reference.

Yours Sincerely,

Peter Gibilisco, B Bus (Acc) Ph.D. (Melb).

Honorary Fellow University of Melbourne.

New Book: Poliitics, Disability and Social Inclusion

See my web-site http://petergibilisco.com.au/