Sorry everyone – didn’t mean for this to go to the whole group.

From: Cycling and Society Research Group discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Handy, Susan
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 12:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: CYCLING-AND-SOCIETY Digest - 27 Oct 2013 to 28 Oct 2013 - Special issue (#2013-83)

Lake – Having seen your posting to the cycling and society list, I’ve been meaning to introduce myself, as I am very interested in cycling developments in Chile (being interested in cycling planning in general and having spent enjoyed some time in Chile) and as UC Davis is trying to set up exchanges with Pontificia Universidad Catolica de Chile.  Pablo  Andrés Guarda, a student of Juan de Dios Ortúzar, will be coming here in January.  I’d be interested in hearing more about your work, and let me know if you have any interest in coming to Davis (the bicycling capitol of the US!).

Best,

Susan

Susan Handy, Professor and Chair

Department of Environmental Science and Policy

University of California, Davis

1 Shields Avenue

Davis, CA  95616

(530) 752-5878