Dear critters,

I would like to draw your attention to a PhD/teaching assistantship in “environment and international relations” we have just opened at the University of Geneva, which would also be suitable for someone with a background in geography and/or development studies. The working conditions and wages are generally  good in Swiss universities and the position lasts for five years. The only restrictive condition is that the person must have a working knowledge of French (hence the announcement in French). Applications are open until 19 December 2013. I am happy to answer any questions related to this position ([log in to unmask]). Would you be able to pass this information to your students or anyone you think could be interested in it?

Thanks for your help and best regards,

Romain

Annonce de poste ouvert à l'Université de Genève :
Intitulé du poste : Poste d'Assistant-e (A2) à 70%
Entité organisationnelle : Global Studies Institute
Fonction : Assistant-e (A2)
Taux d'activité : 70%
Lieu de travail : Uni-Mail
Délai d'inscription : 19-12-2013
Entrée en fonction : 01 février 2014

Pour en savoir plus, utilisez le lien suivant.
Use the following link for more details
jobs.unige.ch/www/wd_portal.show_job?p_web_site_id=1&p_web_page_id=13716

Dr. Romain Felli

Collaborateur scientifique, boursier FNS/ SNF Fellow

Département de science politique et relations internationales

Université de Genève

40, Bd. du Pont d'Arve

CH-1211 Genève 4

Bureau 243 | Tél. +41 22 379 88 86| page personnelle