We are seeking applicants for fall, 2014, for the new Community Well Being Program (CWB) at the University of Miami in the Department of Educational and Psychological Studies, the School of Education and Human Development. The deadline is January 15.  We are currently seeking post-master’s students, and we think that students who have completed your Master's of Applied Psychology  program in  Community Psychology would be ideal candidates. We provide 24 months of funding (tuition and stipend) for students to engage in 2 years of coursework, with the possibility of additional funding for dissertation work. Our faculty have expertise in ecological, critical, and participatory action approaches to promoting well being, social change, and social justice; and ongoing research on a range of topics including issues of race, ethnicity, and culture; mental health interventions, prevention, and promotion; and the role of community based organizations.  Faculty include  Etiony Aldarondo, For Additional Information please see program information here: