Hello,
I study two mutants (Mut1 and Mut2) of the same protein. I assigned Mut1 in the ccpnmr. I acquired HNCO of the Mut2 and I load to this new spectra the HNCO peaklist of Mut1.
Of course peaks are bit shifted, hence I would like to use a command similar to “Move spin” in CARA.
To explain what I mean:
 When I will move peak in HSQC corresponding to spin system {XX}, that cppnmr would automatically move peak of the spin system {XX} in all the spectra. In other words if the H chemical shift change e.g. by -0.12 ppm and N by +0.3 in the HSQC (I move peak), that peak {XX} in HNCO would also move by -0.12 in H and by +0.3 in N dim. (eventually also in HNCACO, HNCACB,…)
 Is there such command/function/option/… in CCPNMR? Or some equivalent procedure how I can achieve this?

Thank you for help
Tomas