Dear Nazia Nasir,

it is important to know what you do BETWEEN the refinement cycles. Rfree
not moving and R1 dropping is often a sign of overfitting, i.e. you
might be adding water molecules into the noise or refine the occupancy
of single atoms, e.g. in a ligand or of the water molecules.

As a general rule, carry out as much model building as possible and run
as few refinement runs (not cycles within a run!!!) as possible.

Best,
Tim

--
Dr Tim Gruene