Hi Nazia,

you did not say what Rwork and Rfree values are... If, for instance,
Rwork=20% and Rfree=21% then a situation when Rfree stays the same or even
increases and Rwork goes down is totally valid as long as a reasonable
Rfree-Rwork gap is maintained.
The point is that you need to look at three numbers Rwork, Rfree and
Rfree-Rwork, not either one of them.

Pavel