From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">David Bircumshaw
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2013 12:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: baBoom

My word, Jamie, I never had you in mind for a moment!! The kind of people I had in mind tend not to show their faces or thoughts in discussion groups like this. We maybe get an occasional visitor but I'd suggest the ethos of this list is at a certain remove from that fudgy despotism.
I could certainly add names to that list btw - I left out The Rest of the World for a start :)

best

David