From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jeremy F Green
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 11:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: In Fairness

I feel odd tacking anything onto the long series of posts on Hobsbaum and other matters, but I did want to say thanks – esp. to Jamie and Robin – for all the information and pointers and opinions (I look to this list, quixotically perhaps, for alleviation of my ignorance and interruption of dogmatic slumbers).  And perhaps thanks too – to all – for the reminder that the paths out of or away from modernism are many, various, and winding (so strange and winding, perhaps, that Powell and Pressburger can end up alongside Larkin??)

Best,
Jeremy