There's a thesis somewhere in that, Robert.

"Permutations of the Arriere-garde in the Early Twenty-first Century: Or How I Learned to Submit to Lexigraphic Chastity, er, Diversity"

Or something along those lines …

Oh dear, did I use the dread academic word? OK, a book of non-lineated poetry. Same title.

Cheers,

Jaime Robles