Hi all,

Thanks to everyone who's e-mailed me directly or e-mailed to the mailing
list. I'll write a quick blog post about this once I've finished the paper
and send it to the mailing list. It would be interesting to try and keep an
updated list of examples.

Also now I've thought about it, I'm also really intrigued by the empirical
question of what brings about this institutional recognition - if it's not
a product of direct lobbying then is it simply the category of 'asexual'
circulating in the media and being encountered by civil servants who then
feel disposed to include it in government documents etc?

Cheers,
Mark