Dear All

We're currently evaluating whether to take out a subscription to Box of Broadcasts and are looking at how it compares to other options for capturing and streaming off-air programmes.  I'd therefore be interested to hear from those of you who do have a subscription to BoB, any insights into its advantages and limitations would be gratefully received.

Similarly, have any of you taken out a subscription to BoB and then subsequently switched to another form of delivery?  If so, it would be useful to hear your reasons behind this decision.

Many thanks

Clare

Clare Hemmings
Liaison Librarian for Art & Design
Winchester School of Art

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits
please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at
http://arlis.org.uk/