A reminder - please RSVP by the end of today!

Thanks to the generous sponsorship of Max Communications (http://www.maxcommunications.co.uk/) there will be two free drinks per person.

Dear London regional members and ARCHIVES-NRA readers:

You are invited to attend the Archives and Records Association London Region Christmas Party!

The party is on Wednesday 11 December from 6.30 pm at the Artillery Arms [http://www.artillery-arms.co.uk/], 102 Bunhill Row, EC1Y 8ND. The nearest tube stations are Old Street and Moorgate.

Tickets cost £10 (£7 for students), including canapés and a welcome drink. Please RSVP by the end of today (Monday 2 December) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the subject line "Christmas Party". Please let us know if you are vegetarian.

Non-members who wish to attend are more than welcome, as are non-member guests (partners, colleagues, friends) of ARA London region members. We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Kat (ARA London Region Events Officer)

Kat Petersen
Archivist, Anna Freud Project

My usual working days are Monday to Thursday.

Freud Museum London
20 Maresfield Gardens
London NW3 5SX
Tel: 020 7435 2002