Thanks Jenny. You could add to that the short course offered by The Centre for Archive and Information Studies at the University of Dundee. It’s a 9 week course by distance learning – An Introduction to the Management and Preservation of Archives. For more information see www.dundee.ac.uk/cais or contact [log in to unmask].

Caroline

Caroline Brown

Programme Leader, Archives and Family History

Centre for Archive and Information Services,

University of Dundee,

Dundee, DD1 4HN

01382 388773

www.dundee.ac.uk/cais