I have not yet thrown in that I did not really point out the cost of
creating and keeping copies to my friend. Why this idea that a copy is
somehow easier to keep than the original rather than actually having an
additional creation stage prior to its curation?

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan Msc, MIC, RMARA
Consultant Archivist and Director

Elizabeth Oxborrow-Cowan Associates
01939 234289/ 07719 609894