From: Patricia Shaw [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 11 December 2013 12:08
To: The archaeobotany mailing list; Van Der Veen, Marijke (Prof.)
Subject: Re: some more loom weights

Dear Marika
Not knowing much about the regions you work in it strikes me that these 'loom weights' have no holes - easy to do in the clay from which they are made. Nor do they have any wear on the positions of any material used to hold them.

Can you please enlighten me as to how they operated?

Thanks

Trish

Patricia Shaw Freelance Archaeologist and Archaeobotanist.