Simocephalus (not Simocephalum)

best wishes,
Bas

On Dec 9, 2013, at 11:32 AM, Bittmann, Felix wrote:

All the best,
Felix

Dr. Felix Bittmann
Director of the Institute and
Head of the Natural Sciences Department
Lower Saxony Institute for Historical Coastal Research
Viktoriastr. 26/28
D-26382 Wilhelmshaven

Tel +49 (0)4421 915 146
Fax +49 (0)4421 915 110

Von: The archaeobotany mailing list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Paula Utigard Sandvik
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Dezember 2013 11:29
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: SV: Help for identification

They all  look like some species from the genus Daphnia, water flea, and as far as I know all live in fresh water.

Best regards

Paula

Paula Utigard Sandvik
Assiciate profesor,   PhD.

Phone office: +4751832641

Museum of Arcaheology University of Stavanger
Phone: +4751831000
Fax: +4751832699
N-4036 Stavanger

ula