 From: Marcel Buric <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 December 2013, 15:28
Subject: Bog Iron in Prehistory

Dear Colleagues,

I’m looking for some reference on apperance of the bog iron in Prehistoric context, Late Neolithic period especially.
If someone can suggest/send some articles or persons to contact, I would be grateful.

Sincerely,

marcel

Dr. Marcel Buric, Lecturer in Prehistoric Archaeology
University of Zagreb
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciencies
Ivana Lucica 3, Zagreb
HR - 10000
Croatia