We are pilot-testing a new means of providing a wide range of R Software
and Analytics training to your organization in the most economical means
possible.

Because we are a non-profit, we can provide you with your own
video-based training site, populated by 32 of our popular R software,
Data Mining, and Analytics courses, for as little as $295 per month.
Each course requires approximately 20 hours to complete. The cost for a
university, for a government facility, or for a medical organization for
12 months is currently $295 per month, total, for up to 50 simultaneous
users. We cannot offer smaller sites.

See http://www.tinyurl.com/50-users-r-org and make a one-month deposit.
Your initial deposit is fully refundable for 30 days if you change your
mind for any reason whatsoever.

If you are leasing for a university, for any government facility (state
or federal or foreign), and for a medical organization, you can secure a
12-month lease for $295 a month if you make a one-month deposit during
the Holiday season. This initial, fully-refundable deposit entitles your
organization to your own private, 50-user, R and Analytics training
site....for 12 months at the same cost.....to train up to 50
organizational users simultaneously 24/7. There are no other costs
involved and we perform all site administration duties and tasks.

Having your own site has no additional responsibilities for your
organization, but it does provide you with abundant analytics over the
use of your site. You have available to you detailed records of exactly
who is logging on, what courses and videos they are watching, exactly
what material they are downloading, in essence, anything that anyone
does on your site at any moment, 24 hours per day.

This is a pilot program, but we have successfully done this for other
organizations on a select basis, so we are attempting to push it out to
anyone who might have a requirement.

If you are interested, please make a one-month deposit at
http://www.tinyurl.com/50-users-r-org and we will have your site
available for you within 21 days. Your initial deposit is fully
refundable within the first 30 days after you make a deposit if you
change your mind for any reason whatsoever.

Best,

Geoff Hubona

SIGNOFF allstat