Dear AHFAP list members,

With one week to go - copyright and digitisation on 16 December
==========
Copyright and Digitisation: a guide to implementing best practice is at
Creating Capacity on 16 December. This course has been designed by leading
expert in the field Naomi Korn to help those wishing to build on their basic
knowledge of copyright increasing their understanding of copyright in the
evolving digital age.

Sadly we've had a couple of last minute cancellations from participants
unable to attend. Happily with one week to go, this means we have a couple
of places free for the course for others who were teetering on the brink of
signing up.

So click here: http://bit.ly/book_cd_16Dec to book your place. For £175 plus
vat you will get a super focused day of training; a lovely lunch courtesy of
Roots and Shoots; an extensive course handbook and 3 months post-course
support from your trainer.

As others have said,

"Naomi is a very knowledgeable and authoritative speaker who gave us really
useful stuff"

Where do I go?
The course is being held at Roots and Shoots within easy access of Waterloo,
Lambeth North and Elephant and Castle in London. More detailed venue
directions will be issued to those who book.

Best wishes,
Anita and Henrietta

Creating Capacity
Tel: 07985 659425