Hello Tony,

Sinar has a nice live view option, if the camera is connected to the
computer. (our sinarback works that way only) So you have a full screen
live view with a "digital-lupe" around 200%. It works superbly..
Maybe Hasselblad and PhaseOne also have a software to do something like
this..

Best regards,
Csanád

Museum of Fine Arts, Budapest